Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bonjour World, how's tricks?

And it starts. Well, again I guess. As far as I know, my high school blogs have deleted themselves or wandered into some sort of e-oblivion never to be seen again. Probably for the best, eh? Oh high school and all that crazy drama. It keeps coming back to me in snippets here and there, especially when I see certain people. Oh, if you're just tuning in now, my name is Amy and I'm totally badass and chill, partially due to the fact that I had an incredibly drama-filled high school experience, part of which I have repressed, along with the six months following graduation. I'm not even kidding. March 2004 - February 2005 is a ginormous gap of quasi-memories and fog. Good times, I know. To spare you the ugly details, there was a super group of friends who all inter-dated, it was ridiculous, I had a rad boyfriend but it didn't work out and when I broke up with him I essentially broke up with the entire group. The dramatic effect of losing my core group of support and friendship was apparently so hard on me, that I unconsciously repressed my WHOLE time with that group and to this day can not recall more than general "watching movies all the time" and "hanging out at 7-11" memories.

Things have only improved since then. I met a boy. His name starts with a D. Take a guess. He and I dated for 2 years and it was pretty crazy. Our relationship failed twice but to this day, this dude is my best friend. Nothing is ever going to change that, and yes, you should be jealous. Aside from the general awesomeness of that relationship, THE most awesome thing D ever did, was get me into metal. This is neither the time nor place for "The Dragonforce Saga" though I'm sure that one bored evening, it shall appear, like a ship on the foggy horizon, on the seas of my blog. Without divulging the whole painful story, I'll just say that power metal music has brought me to so many different people in so many different places. I have changed as a person. I can't say I owe my life, my friends, my artistic tastes ALL to metal, but it's rather convenient that this huge web of connections started when I heard my first Dragonforce song. But alas, things change. Again, without divulging any details that will no doubt be mentioned in my epic, the plates have shifted yet again and I am left making more decisions after being abandoned by my former best friend. As I always remark when I'm broken and in the worst mood ever, God has a way of giving you exactly who you need, when you need them most. And unfortunately, being that He does happen to know everything, He also knows when to remove the poisons from your life. Yes, it does feel pretty horrible calling J a poison, but I mean really, the last time I saw her, she was on the verge of an overdose and that's not the type of person I want to proudly stand beside. At least not when I have offered help, been declined and later on been written about and told off (for not helping enough?!) in a public blog. Maybe. It was so vague I still don't know if it was about me. I can only assume, since all of my messages to her are still showing up as 'unread' and I know she's been on myspace a thousand times since she posted her blog... BUT I digress...

It's 1:30am and I'm really in no mood to keep writing about myself. I'll make up for it soon, post an outrageously long myspace survey or something to catch you up on all the goods. I promise that following all the lame introduction stuff I always feel obligated to write about, I'll get to some good juicy inner workings of my self. Expect hilarious work stories, confusing religious self disclosures, frustrations over social issues, concert reviews, and BOY PROBLEMS! I'm a girl, I can't own and operate a blog without the occasional rant about pining for a boy in Australia, hating on the quasi-ex-boyfriend-cop, or the huge girly crush on the cute boy who's entirely out of my league... that kinda junk. That'd be about all for tonight then. Peace out, gangsters <3

No comments: